UP Picnic Concert 13th Aug 2016
When was the last time you said hello to a stranger?
Singapore is a bustling city, home to over five million people. More often than not people tend to shy away from approaching strangers out of fear and distrust. When there is fear and lack of trust, there is no true Peace. When we show our kindness and graciousness to others, Peace is a natural outcome.
Join us on 13th Aug 2016 as we celebrate Unity, Peace and Harmony in a fun way!
- Sing-along to A Cappella performances by MICappella, Vocablends, NUS Resonance and Juz-B.
- Let your guard (and hair) down and get to know others who share this tiny island with you.
- We challenge you to break free from the “don’t-talk-to-strangers” mentality. Say “hi” to someone new and share your "friendship cookies" with them (details below). After all, some strangers are friends waiting to happen.
- Join hands and send our thoughts and compassion to people in conflict-torn countries.
- Come with an open mind and an open heart and enjoy an evening of music and bonding. #UpSG2016
Early Bird Bonus! We'll be giving away chocolate "friendship cookies" and other goodies* for Peatix ticket holders! Grab your Early Bird ticket now and flash it at the redemption booth from 5:30 pm on the day of the event. (*One goodie bag per ticket)
So come early for a picnic with your family and friends, grab some cookies and chit chat with someone new.
Channel your inner shutterbug! 10 mystery prizes to be won for winners of our photo contest! Details on our facebook and instagram.
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
- Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage, Singapore Botanic Gardens
Early Bird Goodies
On sale until Aug 13, 2016, 5:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 1 Cluny Rd, 259569 Singapore
UP Picnic Concert117 Followers
85 / 100